[sword-devel] Fwd: [Pkg-crosswire-devel] Beta SWORD modules StrongsGreek.zip and HunKar.zip - are zero length?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 6 19:11:19 MST 2009

jonathon wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 14:56, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>

>>> BTW, Jonathan requested to be subscribed to sword-devel but his request was never approved.
>>>

> FWIW, sometime in November or December, I was unsubscribed from at
> least half a dozen Crosswire lists ----- including sword-devel.  (I
> don't have an exact date, because I never received a notice that I had
> been unsubscribed from any of them.  Whilst I noticed the drop off
> emails, I attributed it to seasonal fluctuations.)

I was dropped from the mailing lists that I manage (jsword-devel,
bd-users, bd-announce, jsword-svn) I didn't see any rhyme or reason to
why the program decided that. I just added myself back in.

I haven't seen any requests on jsword-devel recently, so maybe it has a
similar problem that Troy saw with sword-devel.

If this pertains to anyone, drop me a line. (I'm on holiday this week
and internet is pretty spotty, so be patient.)

In Him,
    DM