[sword-devel] Fwd: [Pkg-crosswire-devel] Beta SWORD modules StrongsGreek.zip and HunKar.zip - are zero length?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 6 14:42:14 MST 2009

Jonathan Morgan wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 1:45 AM, Matthew Talbert <ransom1982 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Forwarding to CrossWire.

>> At http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/betapackages/rawzip/ there
>> seem to be two zero length .zip files, StrongsGreek.zip and HunKar.zip .
>>
>> Is this intentional, and if so, what does it signify?  Or am I just
>> doing something wrong in the download process?!

Thanks for pointing this out. Both were the result of errors (now fixed).

> From memory (and Chris Little can probably confirm) this may be
> because a user has tried to download this module and it didn't exist,
> so an empty zip file was created to download.  However, I think that
> tends to be more for ordinary repository and module names like NIV
> that people "cleverly" try to find.

The problem with StrongsGreek was an error in the .conf file (a stray
tab following the ModDrv value that was preventing the module being
correctly recognized as an LD type module).

The problem with HunKar was that it had been released, but I presumably
forgot to remove the .conf file.

--Chris