[sword-devel] Fwd: [Pkg-crosswire-devel] Beta SWORD modules StrongsGreek.zip and HunKar.zip - are zero length?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 6 07:56:02 MST 2009

Matthew,

Thank you for forwarding the message.  I just checked the sword-devel
list admin page and there were a ton of outstanding items to be
reviewed.  Maybe our new spam filters are grabbing the mailman admin
notices for sword-devel.  Not sure why I didn't get email about these items.

Welcome to all the new subscribers!

	-Troy.