[sword-devel] Tags in modules

Brian J. Dumont bdumont at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 4 07:34:15 MST 2009

The "Concord" module has a number of "foreign" tags throughout, whenever
phrases in Latin, German, Greek, or Hebrew are given.  You can see an
example of Hebrew on the title page (the Divine Name, per the title page
of the original).

I have planned on adding "quotation" tags to a number of modules, but
haven't done so yet.

Brian