[sword-devel] Bible reading on the Amazon Kindle (Wireless Reading Device)

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Sep 29 14:11:15 MST 2008

Not sure about the kindle, but the iLead which is another one of these devices runs Linux, X and has GTK installed. I think it should run Gnomesword. Unfortunately they are very expensive. I would love to have one. Then there is also the Hanlin V3 (also marketed as BeBook) which appears to be pretty good and again fully open source and Linux based

-------- Original-Nachricht --------