[sword-devel] error in Korean module for sword

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Sep 21 18:06:13 MST 2008

Thanks Hyuk,

We originally obtained our module from here:

http://unbound.biola.edu

Could you please be so kind to check whether the source has a  complete text or whether their text is also wrong?

If latter, are you aware of a better source for an updated module?

Thanks and God bless you for reporting this bug!

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------