[sword-devel] New OSIS chapter/verse checking utility

Steven J. DeRose sderose at acm.org
Tue Sep 16 13:13:36 MST 2008

Great info, thanks David! I have code in there to cover the Psalm
ascriptions, but I'll check vs. the sources you mention to be sure
I've got them all covered. The Slavonic book order difference is new
to me -- many thanks for pointing it out, I'll add an option for that.

Side note -- i'm presently hacking at some code to convert a bunch of
online bibles to very regular OSIS files, which I'll then put online
somewhere (Troy, might you want to host them?). Anybody up for
helping with that or taking a look at results as I produce them? (I
wrote osisCheck mostly to ensure that my converters don't screw
anything up....).

Steve DeRose -- http://www.derose.net, email sderose at acm.org