[sword-devel] Flashcards Mobile

Steven J. DeRose sderose at acm.org
Mon Sep 15 13:16:19 MST 2008

Troy, I tried out crosswire.org/fc/g from my iPhone 3G --

I got to the "Generating Lessons" page, then clicked on the "Mobile
Lessons" link. That took me to a page headed "Flashcards" with 2
links below ("John 1.1-John.1.51.1" and "John 1.1-John.1.51.2" -- not
sure what the last token is for); but clicking either of those links
just got me "Safari can't download this file".

Also, at least for the iPhone, I'd recommend adding more vertical
space between links -- especially in portrait mode, they're a little
hard for me to hit accurately. Also pump up the overall size
especially on the very first page (including the textbox to fill in a
reference range) -- too small for my old eyes (I do wish Safari
iPhone had a "use minimum font size" setting like Safari Mac.....).

Steve

Steve DeRose -- http://www.derose.net, email sderose at acm.org