[sword-devel] Fw: Luganda Bible

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 07:36:08 MST 2008

Dear Mark,

Growth of the mobile phone market in Africa is one of the highest in the
world.

With CrossWire now collaborating with  http://go-bible.org/ Go Bible  for
Java mobile phones,
it would be sensible to mention this when seeking permissions from the
Luganda Bible copyright owners.

Having the Luganda Bible potentially available as a free mobile phone
application could be an attractive proposition that can strengthen your
negotiations, and more importantly, would be of huge potential in spreading
the Gospel among the people of Uganda, as well as Luganda speakers living in
other countries.

Blessings....

-- David Haslam