[sword-devel] Versification and german bible texts

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 28 00:52:56 MST 2008

Manfred,

I would first check the source file to make sure that the character
following 32:33 is a space (plain 0x20 space). Other characters can at
times confuse the import tools. Aside from that, I can't imagine why
osis2mod is reversifying 32:33 as 32:0, since it should really go to
32:32. Admittedly, the latest version of osis2mod hasn't received much
testing since DM's fairly large commit.

In any case, if you want to test alternate versification in Sword, you
need to use xml2gbs for import. You can copy a .conf from one of the
testing modules that use the GenBook driver to see the necessary .conf
settings (either KJVgb or DRCgb, I believe).

--Chris