[sword-devel] The Sword Project on OpenSolaris

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 21:45:18 MST 2008

List,

On a side note - I just downloaded and installed OpenSolaris 2008.05 (5.11
for those of you on the Sun versioning scheme) and it installs Gnome 2.20 by
default as its windowing system.  It might have a more up-to-date version in
the default package manager, but I installed it into a VM, and right now the
VM is misbehaving.  However, basing off of the pre-installed Gnome will
probably be much easier than trying to shoe-horn something else into the
system.

--Greg