[sword-devel] BPBible Portable - now official at PortableApps.com

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 07:06:28 MST 2008

This has been talked about, but I just added it to the issue tracker (
http://code.google.com/p/bpbible/issues/detail?id=24). It should be in 0.4

Note that you won't get proper display of Hebrew as the wxHTML control
doesn't support RToL languages properly.

God Bless,
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)