[sword-devel] Multiple Module Repositories

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 12:27:03 MST 2008

On Nov 29, 2008, at 1:47 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> Further request for details
>
> What is the Mac zip directory about? The zip files extract into a
> director called module_name.swd inside of which is a sword-style
> structure of mods.d and modules.

Mac unzips into a folder by default. So KJV.zip would unpack into KJV.
By renaming the folder to end with .swd (for sword), Mac could be
taught that it is a package (i.e. it's content could be hidden) and
that double clicking on it would open it in MacSword.

This was done because MacSword did not have a module installer. It
does now and these are no longer needed. I suggest that they are not
mentioned in the wiki, except perhaps that they shouldn't be used.

In Him,
	DM