[sword-devel] Maintaining Module Creation Sources and Scripts

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 08:32:39 MST 2008

On Nov 29, 2008, at 10:10 AM, jhphx wrote:

> DM Smith wrote:
>>

>>> Perhaps a .conf file entry for Repository= entry also.
>>>
>> I'm not sure I understand this. What does this refer and how is it
>> needed.
>>

> For modules that are only on alternative repositories it could be
> used to generate an indication that the module for some reason is
> not housed at the main repository (make of that what you will) and
> also may be useful for upgrades to InstallManager.

With regard to JSword it is unnecessary as we maintain this
information outside the module. For each repository, we maintain a
catalog of sources in that repository. I don't know how the SWORD
engine does it, but I think it is similar.

The only problem we have is if the module is in more than one
repository at a time with the same name.

In Him,
	DM