[sword-devel] Maintaining Module Creation Sources and Scripts

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 29 01:57:39 MST 2008

Greg Hellings wrote:
> Just a question...
>
> Are both of these accessible to anyone interested?  If a confused
> person can get the source used and the scripts, then run them, they
> can probably figure that much out and have a look at their questions.
> But from the looks of it, the sources aren't accessible?

No, and nor should they be in in the case of this content.

betamods/source, for example, currently has the NASB stuff and some SIL
stuff, which we don't have permission to distribute. (It also has the
WHAC and a Bible from Peter, which I assume we could make available. If
we do, we would need to separate the public stuff from the private stuff
sent by publishers.)

I'd quite forgotten about this directory myself, and will make an
attempt to fill it out with the original materials I've received. (Not
that this can satisfy anyone not in the betamods group.)

--Chris