[sword-devel] Maintaining Module Creation Sources and Scripts

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 29 01:43:10 MST 2008

CrossWire has an official place to keep content conversion scripts:

and places to store the sources used to create the modules which are in
our repository:

The later has not been kept up to date, and we should do better in this

This is not a place to store modified content; merely a place to store
the original documents obtained from authoritative sources.

We have no desire to track the changes in version control of unmodified
authoritative sources.