[sword-devel] summary

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 23:12:02 MST 2008

Hi,

A little OOT here, but still on the subject.

If by any chance that the project is moving to use some kind of
revision control system eg: as suggested SVN. I think it might be
better to use the third generation of revision control aka
distribution revision control eg: Mercurial/HG or GIT rather than SVN
or CVS.

Anyways, I am not complaining about the project maintainers :), the
projects maintainers have better idea (than me) on how the best ways
to handle such project and public contributions. This post is about
SVN vs Mercurial/HG :)

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--