[sword-devel] summary

Familie von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 28 20:20:05 MST 2008

Thanks Wesley,

Wesley Harp wrote:
> I'm not sure if this community generally functions smoothly or not, but
> so far it's not making a great impression on me.

Actually usually we are functioning quite smoothly, but these latest
issues had been grumbling for a long while.

> Are delays in modules being
> published hindering people's ability to study God's Word?

This is teh background of the urgency and increasingly also the upset.

> What's more
> important in God's Eyes - making the content available in a timely
> manner, or crossing every t and dotting every i?

And this is the core of the debate we had/have

> I hope [..] that I
> haven't started off by alienating myself.

No. Not at all, rather the opposite right now.

Welcome, Wesley.

Peter