[sword-devel] OSIS genbooks

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Fri Nov 28 07:56:40 MST 2008

I just finished creating a basic guide to writing OSIS genbooks on the
wiki (http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/OSIS_Genbooks). Feel free
to add to it or correct it. I am still missing instructions on internal
and external links... Do I dare bring that subject up again? :)

I know there is a lot more stuff that could be added, but I was just
starting from the content I could easily generate based on the
OpenOffice XSL filter I created for genbooks. I think everything I have
there works with the engine (or at least with jsword).

Daniel