[sword-devel] Win version of osis2mod

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 00:45:37 MST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 1:39 AM, Tonny Kohar <tonny.kohar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:
>> Never used the windows version, but my Linux version states the
>> following (see below) when run without argument
>>

> Where I could download the linux version (because I develop daily in linux) ?

If you download the standard .tar.gz file of the sword distributions
and run the standard ./configure you will already have them in a
directory called "utilities."  If you configured with ./usrinst.sh,
then building the utilities was disabled by default - but you can go
into utilities and issue a make command in there and build them
yourself.

--Greg