[sword-devel] tei proposal

Mark Trompell mark at foresightlinux.org
Fri Nov 28 00:13:40 MST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Chris Little wrote:

> I have no opinion on where to host it. I'm sure Troy would be fine with
> putting it in sword-tools/modules, which is where we've done this
> historically. A greater issue might be having to dole out tons of SVN
> accounts.

You probably don't need that many svn accounts. Just let people
checkout anonymously, make changes, do svn diff and send patches to a
mailinglist. Then someone responsible for that module can review and
commit it.
Or use some distributed version control like mercurial (git isn't a
good choise for those working on windows).

> --Chris

Mark
--
Mark Trompell

Foresight Linux Xfce Edition
Cause your desktop should be freaking cool
(and Xfce)