[sword-devel] Institutes question?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 22:17:51 MST 2008

I have been thumbing through Calvin's Institutes and have noticed the
following things...

In www.crosswire.org/study, when viewing Institutes, the navigation
keys on the left are totally messed up.

I tried viewing in SVN versions of BibleTime and the keys look
correct, but going to the Prefaces section then trying to bring up the
address to the French King, BibleTime crashes, complaining that the
section isn't there (though I can view it in the swordweb).

Two different renderers, two different bugs, both possibly related to the keys.

Is there a bug in the module?  How about the engine?  Or are both
front-ends just accidentally buggy in the same place?

--Greg