[sword-devel] Taming Wild Threads

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 10:36:06 MST 2008

Daniel wrote:
> ... I'm afraid, though, that we will have to
> create this documentation ourselves. ...

I suggest that documentation be provided in three levels. Minimal,
provides the minimum needed to validate. Basic, commonly used. Full, all
of Minimal and Basic plus anything and everything not covered in Minimal
or Basic.

Writing documentation is a great way to learn. If you don't understand
an element start an entry for it anyway. Ask for help with that item. If
there is something you want to be able to do and should be able to do
but don't know how, start an entry for it anyway.

Jerry