[sword-devel] Taming Wild Threads (was: Getting stuff done (Re: External links))

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Nov 27 08:54:08 MST 2008

Quoting Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org>:

> This is an open source project. Rather than simply telling me what I
> should do, people could take some initiative.
>
> --Chris

I'm sorry I made it sound like it was towards you. It was a more
general wish. I don't want to add anything unnecessary to your burden
right now. However, I DO have much to say about the discussion which
is going on and some of it may be unpleasant to you. I want to think
what I'll write so you all will see it later.

--Eeli Kaikkonen