[sword-devel] Taming Wild Threads (was: Getting stuff done (Re: External links))

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Thu Nov 27 07:20:00 MST 2008

Am 27.11.2008 um 13:57 schrieb Chris Little:

> And I think many of the complaints from the last few days come from
> individuals who cannot or will not respect authority. Change to
> current
> systems and workflows can come, but not without respect for the
> existing
> policies and guiding principles.

Where can I read about those policies and guiding principles?
And how do I subscribe to them?

Who is the authority here? Sorry, I'm on here now for almost two years
and only have a slight idea who is responsible for what.
I only know that Troy, DM and you have - official tasks so to speak.
Is this written somewhere?

In general I need to say, policies and principles are good. And they
are for us to guide and make things easier.
But with gaining experience over time they need to be thought over and
changed if needed.

Manfred