[sword-devel] Win version of osis2mod

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 02:42:33 MST 2008

Adrian Korten wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I'd like to test creating some OSIS modules for Sword in SE Asian
> languages. I downloaded the osis2mod.exe but it does not work.

> Could someone either tell me how to use it or help with fixing the .exe?

Never used the windows version, but my Linux version states the
following (see below) when run without argument

HTH

Peter

You are running osis2mod: $Rev: 2169 $

usage: osis2mod <output/path> <osisDoc> [OPTIONS]
  -a			 augment module if exists (default is to create new)
  -z			 use ZIP compression (default no compression)
  -Z			 use LZSS compression (default no compression)
  -b <2|3|4>		 compression block size (default 4):
				 2 - verse; 3 - chapter; 4 - book
  -c <cipher_key>	 encipher module using supplied key
				 (default no enciphering)
  -N			 Do not convert UTF-8 or normalize UTF-8 to NFC
				 (default is to convert to UTF-8, if needed, and then
normalize to NFC				 Note: all UTF-8 texts should be normalized to NFC