[sword-devel] Getting stuff done (Re: External links)

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:27:50 MST 2008

Here is how I would do it/it should be done:

For internal links in OSIS:
<reference osisRef="module:encoded_key">Text</reference>
Out (For osishtmlhref):

Vary the passagestudy string according to taste - especially moduleRef
If module == "self", use the current module.

If a link starts with Bible: or has no : in it, the existing reference code
should be used.

I see no reason to give an option for sword:// style of URLs - if anyone
wants them, they should write their own filters - there is no easy way to
allow user customization of them. The way above is consistent with the
similar functionality in the filters.

God Bless,
Multitudes, multitudes,
   in the valley of decision!