[sword-devel] Taming Wild Threads

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Wed Nov 26 12:02:50 MST 2008

"Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org> writes:
> So, this is a quick fix and will be in the next rev.  If you need it
> before the next rev, you are very welcome to extend the filter and
> catch the <reference> tag to handle it correctly.

Just my opinion: I would prefer to see a new, very-near-term release of
the Sword lib (meaning roughly "next week or the week after"),
containing just this fix, the performance fix for compressed modules,
and the couple other minor things that have been reported, independent
of the greater genbook VerseKey work.

A centralized release would prevent the necessity of several different,
very temporary re-implementations.