[sword-devel] GnomeSword on Ubuntu 8.10

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 10:51:03 MST 2008

During a search a few days ago I came across diatheke being listed as a vulnerability on linux systems (remote scripting possible). It didn't make any sense to me, but then I'm on PCLinux and don't have any depends for apache on my system.

http://www.juniper.net/security/auto/vulnerabilities/vuln27987.html

I thought this must be active-diatheke... diatheke on PCLinux doesn't require CGI or apache...

I'm behind a firewall so this doesn't affect me.  I thought you guys would already be aware of the issue. If not, maybe there is something that needs work.