[sword-devel] Gnomesword on Windows

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Nov 20 08:57:07 MST 2008

"Matthew Talbert" <ransom1982 at gmail.com> writes:
> http://picasaweb.google.com/ransom1982/Gnomesword#5270767376254691490
> It looks like it does in Ubuntu (I think, but the fonts are
> different), except the numbers are on the right in Windows.

Oh, yeah, that's right.  I (for one) didn't expect otherwise, given GTK
being in charge of such things.  But Peter's paranoia about such a
potential failure is well-founded.

Now, if you can invoke GnomeSword with the Windows equivalent of
"LC_ALL=fa_IR", so as to see it turn the *entire* interface around to
RtoL, that would be even cooler.  Again, I expect it to just work, right
down to Farsi digits in the Bible display and navbar spinners.