[sword-devel] Personal commentary -- internal scripture xrefs

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:36:10 MST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Ben Morgan <benpmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Surely personal commentaries can be created in code - rather than sending
> the user off to download them? Also, I presume GS doesn't allow user created
> dictionaries? (the ordering requirement could be a pain for users anyway).

Surely you would automatically order them?  That would seem to make sense to me.

What could be more interesting is if users want mixed case dictionary
entries, since all of our dictionaries currently appear to be
uppercase (except daily devotional style modules), and I think that
having mixed case in alphabetical order might end up violating the
ordering requirement.

Jon