[sword-devel] Personal commentary -- internal scripture xrefs

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:16:10 MST 2008

Surely personal commentaries can be created in code - rather than sending
the user off to download them? Also, I presume GS doesn't allow user created
dictionaries? (the ordering requirement could be a pain for users anyway).

Just out of interest, do journals/prayer lists have any "extra"
functionality - like reminders, dates, etc. or are they just plain genbooks?

Alternate versification could have interesting implications for personal

God Bless,
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
Philippians 4:23 (ESV)