[sword-devel] [OT] just join, testing only

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Nov 8 03:37:01 MST 2008

Chris Little wrote:

> Additions/changes to the main page are made at the request of project
> maintainers. To have a new project listed on the main CrossWire page, we
> need simply be given a blurb and a screenshot.

This mechanism does not work as desired and is overly buerocratic.

> The link to BibleStudy's page is still current. The first two links on
> the left make this clear.

BibleStudy Documentation
Tue, 2005-11-01 21:27 — jason

user warning: Unknown column 'f.nid' in 'where clause' query: SELECT
n.nid, n.title, i.*, f.* FROM image i, node n INNER JOIN files f ON
f.fid = i.fid WHERE f.nid = n.nid AND f.fid = 13 in
/home/emptycra/public_html/blog/modules/img_assist/img_assist.module on
line 1853.
Mon, 2005-08-22 20:58 — jason

Not active. Not in the least.

And the very front page of Crosswire is still the best part the rest is

The Wiki is where people contribute upon, so I really think that you
should not delete on there. Organise - by all means. Enforcing a
decision clearly not carried by the community - not. Unless it is
accomanied (and preceded) by a step which opens up the main site in a
much more transparent and updateable way.