[sword-devel] [OT] just join, testing only

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:05:48 MST 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> wrote:
> Note that the links on the main page of the Wiki are intended for links
> to development Wikis ONLY. I know there are links to project pages as
> well, but those are more properly placed within the main website. The
> Wiki is basically for development purposes (the FAQ being the main
> exception).
>
> I'll go through the Wiki this weekend and clean out these links and
> other inappropriate content/pages.
>
> --Chris

Could you explain this a little more? Since the wiki was started,
there have been project pages for different frontends. In addition,
there are pages about suggested fonts, module repositories, how to get
sword for different platforms (Asus EEE), etc. Where is this
information supposed to be, if not on the wiki? I guess I was unaware
that it was only for development purposes.