[sword-devel] dictionary user content

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:28:45 MST 2008

Part of the reason I think the "create a script to translate from the
original" is an incomplete approach, is that there are issues with
some of the originals that can't be solved by a script. For instance,
in Easton there are references that the author put in that don't even
have a corresponding key. All references to Song of Solomon are
written as 'Cant' (yes, that could be fixed with a script). There are
multiple formatting issues and inconsistencies. I suppose some would
want to keep everything as close to the original as possible, but I
would rather have a functional module that looks good. To get this,
manual editing is the only way (as I see it), and there needs to be
imo some way to manage that process.

Matthew