[sword-devel] [off topic] Thank you!

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Mon Nov 3 07:30:09 MST 2008

Hi all,

I've been working full time in a church for the past 2 months, and
while I've used BibleTime/SWORD quite a bit before (and even wrote my
own frontend, KioSword, a while back), I've been using BibleTime more
than ever now, and I wanted to say a massive thank you to the SWORD
and BibleTime devs for all their work.  Having now studied Greek and
Hebrew at Bible college, I am particularly loving side-by-side
ESV/WHNU/LXX/BHS with StrongsRealGreek etc. and the search

Thanks so much to you all, and to the module packagers as well, may
God bless you!

"If something is hard, it's not worth doing." (Homer Simpson)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/