[sword-devel] [off topic] Thank you!

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Mon Nov 3 07:30:09 MST 2008

Hi all,

I've been working full time in a church for the past 2 months, and
while I've used BibleTime/SWORD quite a bit before (and even wrote my
own frontend, KioSword, a while back), I've been using BibleTime more
than ever now, and I wanted to say a massive thank you to the SWORD
and BibleTime devs for all their work.  Having now studied Greek and
Hebrew at Bible college, I am particularly loving side-by-side
ESV/WHNU/LXX/BHS with StrongsRealGreek etc. and the search
facilities.

Thanks so much to you all, and to the module packagers as well, may
God bless you!

Luke

--
"If something is hard, it's not worth doing." (Homer Simpson)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/