[sword-devel] SWORD reader in Python

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Nov 2 17:49:48 MST 2008

Dear Ken,

I'm impressed with your understanding of the zText driver and
reimplementation in python code.

Having said this, and please understand I don't wish to thwart your
contributions but, this is not a direction that we would endorse.  We
have always maintained a policy that our many data storage formats are
all subject to change without notice.  We encourage the use of our API
to access our data library and work with frontend developers to limit
the impact of any changes we might make there as we progress our work.

I hope you understand.  I really respect your skills to understand and
reimplement this section of code; it shows your talent as an engineer.

	-Troy.