[sword-devel] http://karl.kleinpaste.org/sword/scripts/ do not work with arabic life application bible

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Sat May 31 20:07:37 MST 2008

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/index.php?action=getVersionInfo&vid=28

Biblegateway does not have the copyright.  IBS does.

Read the copyright information right there:

Copyright Information
These Scriptures have been made available on the Internet for your
personal use only. Any other use including, but not limited to, copying
or re-posting the Scripture on the Internet is prohibited. These
Scriptures may not be altered or modified in any form but must remain in
their original context.

These Scriptures may not be sold or otherwise offered for sale--to
include online banner ads that encapsulate linkages to these Scriptures
for the purpose of selling online ad space. These Scriptures are free
for all online use.

These Scriptures are not public domain. These Scriptures are not
shareware and may not be duplicated.