[sword-devel] http://karl.kleinpaste.org/sword/scripts/ do not work with arabic life application bible

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Sat May 31 14:41:51 MST 2008

So, again, you're justifying assumptions, insults and unchristlike
behavior directed at me based on something people have done in the past
that I had nothing to do with.  Chris went off on me, accused me of
things that were not true, etc, instead of trying to ascertain whether I
had a license to the software, etc, is all acceptable because of "past
experiences" with other people I don't even know.  Wow, that's
unbelievable.

You're also saying that having a legal electronic license of a
translation of the bible, for use in esword, otherwise, means that I am
breaking the law if I copy and paste a verse from esword to wordpad on
the same computer.

What he did, and what you are doing in defense of him, was and is wrong.
I honestly cannot believe that I have encountered this type of behavior
on, of all places, a mailing list for bible software.