[sword-devel] http://karl.kleinpaste.org/sword/scripts/ do not work with arabic life application bible

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Sat May 31 14:29:21 MST 2008

You are making generic claims with nothing to back them up.  Some sites
clearly allow web scraping in certain situations, such as DataDirect for
mythtv.

I would encourage you also to read the terms of use here:
http://www.gospelcommunications.org/terms-of-use/

I would, however, appreciate if you would point me to a specific state
or federal statute which says "web scraping" and proscribes it.  I have
the feeling you will not find anything like this.