[sword-devel] http://karl.kleinpaste.org/sword/scripts/ do not work with arabic life application bible

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Sat May 31 13:53:22 MST 2008

> Actually, that's not my argument.  You are continuing to make
> assumptions instead of just apologizing for your blatantly unchristian
> behavior.
I stand behind Chris here, he has not done anything to apologize for,
but you are now attacking Chris personally and as such, I feel you need
to apologize.

John (or whatever your real name is), I have told you many many times
privately that we do not in any way condone illegal use of texts, and we
go further in that we will not even allow a hint of such activity be
associated with our name. On top of that you seem to have ignored the
very clear disclaimer that the author of those scripts posted, in which
he mentions that there is no support available for those scripts, not
even in any mailing lists, and he mentions very specifically that the
scripts are not part of the sword project. So I ask you why did you come
here asking for help in the first place?

Again, I think you owe Chris an apology. Please, in the future, refrain
from name calling.

In Christ,
David Trotz