[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.11 Released

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue May 20 00:42:25 MST 2008

I am happy to announce the immediate release and availability of
SWORD 1.5.11.

ftp://crosswire.org/pub/sword/source/v1.5/
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/source/v1.5/

A great big THANK YOU goes out to all who contributed code, tested, and
expedited this release to help keep us close to schedule and help me get
a quantity CD order fulfilled using new software.

One month and four days behind our new schedule to do twice annual
releases, this rev has a ton of bug fixes and the following new features
(from the ChangeLog):

14-May-2008	Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org>
	Added ability for lexicon drivers to accept
		####![a-z] as strong number.

13-May-2008	Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org>
	Added basic TEIRTF filters
	Added tei2mod utility
	Added Japanese locale from http://bible.50webs.org/en/
	Applied Ben Morgan's TEIHTMLHREF filter
	Added TEIHTMLHREF filter to BCB5 project

11-May-2008	Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org>
	Applied patch to better handle x-refs in notes
		-Ben Morgan <benpmorgan at gmail dot com>
	Applied patch to better output OSIS in plaintext
		-Ben Morgan <benpmorgan at gmail dot com>
	Updated rawstr and rawstr4 to work consistently
		with buffer sizes
	Updated French locales and added french abbrev
		locales from Dominique Corbex
		<dominique dot corbex at gmail dot com>
	Updated Farsi locales from Peter von Kaehne
		<refdoc at gmx dot net>

16-Oct-2007	Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org>
	Implemented a basic TreeKeyIdx::remove() method

May God use this and continue to use us for His great loving purpose to
draw a lost world to Himself!

	-Troy A. Griffitts