[sword-devel] TEI markup support

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat May 17 03:42:44 MST 2008

Daniel Owens wrote:
> I just finished a TEI dictionary based on the Free Vietnamese Dictionary
> Project (Vietnamese-English with over 22,000 entries--I will work on the
> English-Vietnamese dictionary next). I may contribute to the wiki since
> I learned a few things along the way that would be helpful to have
> there. Should I send the conf file and TEI xml file to the modules
> address or what?

Sure, you can send files to modules at crosswire.org.

I'm in the process of making corrections to the 1913 Webster's
dictionary in TEI right now. All of the elements and entities are
converted, but the corrections necessary to get it to validate are
taking a while. I'll post the whole XML file, once it's correct.

--Chris