[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.11 ISO

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu May 15 22:42:43 MST 2008

I've burned a new test ISO for people to start slamming if there are any
willing testers out there.  It's in the usual place:

ftp://crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso or
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/iso

grab the iso with today's date in the name.

Thanks to everyone who has time to test,

	-Troy.

PS.  I know the Windows standalone installers are not updated (DM, do
you remember how to build these?).  However, the CD install will install
the newest binaries Chris posted yesterday.

PPS.  I know the final 1.5.11 engine source is also not updated since it
hasn't been released yet.