[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.11

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue May 13 18:21:04 MST 2008

We are coming right up to our deadline for 1.5.11.  I have patched the
engine to fix all the critical bugs I know about and have tested things
by updating crosswire's instance of swordweb to the the latest svn trunk.

Please try out the latest code and see if there are any other issue we
NEED to fix before releasing.  If I haven't heard from anyone in a few
hours, I'm planning to post an RC just before midnight (for Karl :) ).

With the bugtracker down, I really need email feedback.

	-Troy.