[sword-devel] MacSword formating

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Tue May 13 05:43:55 MST 2008

Hi Jónatas.

Can you check which Safari version you have installed?

I've noticed this too and tracked it down to be a change in WebKit
since Safari version 3.1.1.
They are doing something differently so that for all versions of
MacSword the CSS is not applied if an option (like verses on one line)
is activated.

Manfred