[sword-devel] lucene indexing failing on some modules

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri May 9 17:49:37 MST 2008

Frank <fchimes at tiscali.co.uk> writes:
> I connected with Bibletime 1.6.4.  I see a number of Bibles in various
> languages.  That's all the repo says it has.

BibleTime (I have 1.6.5) shows only those modules which aren't already
installed.  Because I already have all the beta modules installed, when
I connect to the beta repo, I don't see anything new to install.

You can confirm the repo contents manually with "ftp ftp.crosswire.org"
and looking in /pub/sword/betaraw yourself.