[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.11 / CD ISO

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu May 1 12:20:03 MST 2008

Praise God, I finished my last bit of work for my school!

I'm hoping to wrap up a slightly overdue SWORD 1.5.11 in the next week
or so, and then have CD ISOs mastered, burned, and ready by May 15.

This may sound like an aggressive schedule, but we're late and I'm done
with school, so let's be aggressive!

Any items that anyone BADLY wants addressed for SWORD 1.5.11?  I'll look
at http://crosswire.org/bugs/ but wanted to hear loud cries if anything
is obviously more important to anyone.

I've been out of things for a while and apologies for all the delays in
emails and other things.  I hope now to make my ministry with CrossWire
a top priority in this next phase in my life.  Thank you all for your
patience and support.

	-Troy.