[sword-devel] International Conference on Computing in Mission

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 31 18:41:01 MST 2008

Hi everyone,
	My university (Taylor University in Upland, IN) hosts a conference every
summer on computing in missions.  This year it is from June 6 to June 10.
The web site (where you can register by May 23rd or find out more) is
http://iccm.gospelcom.net

	I am going to be there this year.  (I'll actually be on campus taking a
class, but will go to as many of the ICCM events as I can.)  I just thought
some of you might be interested.  I went for part of last year's conference
as well, and it's a great opportunity to network and learn about how people
are using computers on the mission field.  It might be a good way to
publicize our project as well.

-Jeremy Erickson