[sword-devel] Again locale question

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 27 11:09:50 MST 2008

Manfred,

To answer both your emails here:

I never got the impression you were being rude.  If you have a simple ~5
line example which demonstrates the failure, please add the bug to jira
and I'll have a look.

You can set the locale of individual VerseKey objects with
VerseKey::setLocale.  You should be able to do something like:

VerseKey localizedKey;
VerseKey englishKey;
englishKey.setLocale("en");

localizedKey = "jn.1.1";
englishKey = localizedKey;
cout << englishKey;

or

cout << englishKey.getBookName();

Hope this makes sense.  Let me know if it doesn't work! :)